How to Use Manuka Honey To Treat Acne
As manuka honey contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties, how to use manuka honey to treat acne is extremely needed. In addition, acne is an inflammatory skin infection which is caused by hair follicles and sebaceous glands which is signed by the pustules or pimples eruption.
For your information, honey can help to prevent acne in several ways. Honey is a natural remedy which can treat acne effectively. The properties within are such as sticky nature, antibiotic, anti inflammatory, antioxidants, moisturizing, antibacterial, fast healing properties, and essential vitamins and minerals.
The manuka honeyT acts as an antibiotic which is able to kill the acne bacteria. It also has osmotic effects that release the hydrogen by absorbing the water within the wound. It also can reduce the redness since it contains anti-inflammatory properties. It also has sticky properties which are beneficial to pull out grime and dirt.
Moreover, it also moisturizes your skin making it soft and smooth. With the antibacterial properties it can heal the acne faster than other remedies. Subsequently, how to use manuka honey to treat acne? Let’s figure it out!
Pure manuka honey remedy
To treat your acne, you can make use of manuka honey alone without combining it with other substances. Follow these steps below to make your own home honey remedy.
- Take a small amount of manuka honey
- Apply it on your face especially where the acne is by using cotton pad or your own finger tips.
- Leave it for about thirty minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water and then continue to wash it off with cold water in order to close the skin pores to overcome the acne problem.
- Repeat the same procedures frequently to remove the acne on your face.
Manuka honey and sugar scrub remedy
Follow these steps below to mix manuka honey with brown sugar that can be used as facial scrubs.
- Put a small amount of brown sugar and sugar (brown sugar is less insensitive than other exfoliating agents).
- Mix it very well and then apply it on your face.
- Scrub your face especially the acne affected area gently with circular motion.
- Wash it off with warm water and repeat this how to use manuka honey to treat acne by scrubbing your face regularly to prevent you from stubborn acne.