How To Use Manuka Honey On Pimples
Even though it is somewhat sticky, you will need to try it out. The honey will play roles in fighting the bacteria caused the appearance of pimples.
As you know, manuka honey is harvested in New Zealand and has lots of benefits for your skin including pimples. Following are how to use manuka honey on pimples.
Manuka honey cleanser
The manuka honey cleanser also can be used to cure pimples in such fast way. following are steps you could follow. Cleanser has benefits in removing bacteria and will be the greatest choice if you don’t like stickiness. Check it out!
- Apply the manuka honey on your dry skin
- If there is still any make upon, you should remove it immediately before applying the honey cleanser.
- Massage it on your face for about thirty seconds and try to concentrate on the congested area.
- After this, apply your skin moisturizer to keep your skin moist.
- In case your skin is oily, try to apply the cleanser twice.
Manuka honey mask
The benefit of manuka mask is to heal and relax your pimples as well as redness and scars. Besides that, it also rebalances your skin.
It also can prevent your face from potent bacteria which can cause pimples. Follow these steps below how to use manuka honey on pimples mask.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly and then apply a thick layer of manuka honey.
- Use a tablespoon and then put it on your fingers.
- Massage this mask into your skin and allow it to dry for about thirty minutes to achieve better result on how to use manuka honey on pimples.