How to Use Manuka Honey for Staph Efficiently
How to use Manuka honey for staph efficiently actually can reduce even heal staph. Manuka honey fights the bacterial infections in various ways.
The honey is inexpensive, safe and easy to apply as it also contains properties to fights against the staph bio-films. Unlike herbal products and essential oils, it is somewhat easy to find fine-quality of Manuka honey products to cure your diseases.
One of the most helpful and easiest ways to use Manuka honey is on your skin infection especially wounds and open sores. Common way to use the Manuka for your wounds is by placing it underneath your wound dressing.
You can replace it three times a day with honey applied each time. A dressing can be made from germ-free bandage to cover up the wound. The wound dressing generally comes in wide variety of shapes and sizes with self adhesive or requiring tape to hold in.
How to use Manuka for staph
Following are great ways how to use Manuka honey for staph with dressing. It is very beneficial to reduce the gauze air-space.
- First of all, clean up the wound with hydrogen peroxide.
- Pre-soak a germ-fee gauze cover with Manuka honey.
- Drizzle the Manuka into your wound and then cover it with pre-soak germ-free gauze cover.
- Cover the gauze pad with waterproof wound dressing to decrease honey oozing onto furniture or clothing.
- Secure the wound dressing with non-irritating tape.
- Avoid irritating the skin if you frequent change the dressing.
The quality of Manuka honey
Actually, it’s pretty easy to find some fine quality of Manuka honey. Just keep it mind to differentiate it especially between raw honey and the Manuka.
Manuka with UMF 10 is the best to cure skin infections. Just remember to use high quality Manuka as it is very beneficial to cure staph as well as how to use Manuka honey for staph efficiently.