How to Apply Manuka Honey To The Face: Honey Face Wash
When it comes to honey facewash, you may wonder how to apply manuka honey to the face later on. Notice that you have chosen manuka honey instead of others.
In fact, there are few variations within the face wash method though. All you need to do is just feel free in experimenting various methods suit you the best.
You might be wondering why manuka honey is needed when it comes to natural face wash. The only obvious reason is that honey is not a harsh cleanser which generally not contains chemical toxics.
Manuka honey is a great product for your face skin. It has healing and antibacterial properties which work on skin cleaning without stripping away the natural oil inside your skin. How to apply manuka honey to the face then? Let’s figure out!
What kind of honey should you use?
If you are confused of using between raw honey or manuka honey, try to consider it carefully. Manuka honey has healing and potent antibacterial qualities which are very good for your skin face, especially if you have acne on. However, the price of this kind of honey is not cheap though.
How to wash your face with manuka honey?
Follow these instructions below to wash your face with manuka honey. Take a look!
- First of all, pull back your hair from your face.
- Wash your hands, and then dip them into a honey jar or other storage.
- Take about two teaspoon of honey on your hands and then spread a thin honey layer to your face.
- If the honey is too thick, you can add few amounts of water to make it easier to spread.
- Allow it to dry for a while.
- Wash your face off with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat your face skin with soft towel afterward.
After knowing how to apply manuka honey to the face above, you can practice it at home and make your own honey face wash.